Final Paper Submission Deadline Extended to July 23, 2021
Congratulations on your acceptance into DASC 2021.
Accepted papers must meet the following criteria to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore:
- Final Manuscripts must be submitted and accepted through Epapers
- Electronic Copyrights must be completed
- One author on each paper must attend the live session and participate in the presentations Q&A.
- At least one author on each manuscript must register by July 23, 2021. Register here: https://events-siteplex.confcats.io/dasc2022/registration/
If the above steps are not completed your paper will be marked as a no-show and will not be published in IEEE Xplore. If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected].
- Final Submission, Copyright Filing, and Author Registration deadline EXTENDED : Jul 23, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
ALL final submissions must be made on-line from Epapers. Email submissions will NOT be accepted. If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline. Use the author account you created during initial submission, to edit or resubmit.
MANDATORY: USE IEEE PDF EXPRESS to ensure your PDF is Xplore compliant.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant.
- Paper Length: 5-10 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper.
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements: IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published.
REMINDER: At least one author per accepted paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper. Authors must register for the conference by July 23, 2021 https://events-siteplex.confcats.io/dasc2022/registration/.
For Further Assistance:
In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page. If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page. Note: If your paper does not meet IEEE Xplore requirements (as outlined in the Paper Specifications section), it cannot be included in the Proceedings.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.